Browse some of the frequently asked questions we and our team of independent agents are asked about Ontario Insurance Company products and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Agency’s name, address and phone number is on your policy.
Contact your Agency and explain what changes you would like made. Your agent will then send in the changes directly to the company.
Yes. It is a way of evaluating your policy and your insurance needs. For the Commercial Audits it is a way to ensure that you have paid no more than the appropriate premium for your exposure
Contact the Insurance Agency that is listed on your policy. They will be able to provide you with any documentation you need for Evidence of Insurance.
For your convenience we offer many options.
- You can pay on-line by credit card through our website.
- You can have automatic withdrawal from your checking account. Complete the new Payment Options Form that you receive with your Policy along with a voided check and mail it into Ontario. When the information is received we will set up your account for direct withdrawal from your checking account.
Call your Agent to report a claim. The Agency will take down your information, fill out the paperwork and report it directly to the Company. Or report the Claim through our website. Make sure to fill out all the information so we can quickly respond to your claim.
- You can log in directly to "Claim Reporting"
- You can call 1-800-232-9118 ext 225. Provide your contact information to the assistant. The assistant will immediately forward the information to an adjustor.
- You can fax in your claim information to 866-481-9115